*Ring Sizing Kit is refunded with purchase of any ring*
Don't know your ring size? Order our ring sizing kit it is the most accurate way to help you figure out what size will fit best.
- Insert your finger into the plastic ring gauge until you find a good fit.
- Unscrew the chain to remove the individual ring gauges.
- Test the size by sliding the sizer on and off your finger and over the knuckle a few times, giving your hand a good shake back and forth and opening and closing your hand.
- For comparison, try one size above and below your chosen size to be sure you have the most suitable fit.
• Rings with a wider width will fit a bit tighter. As such, you may
prefer sizing up half a size larger than measured.
• Your fingers tend to change size throughout the day, try the sizer
kit at various times to ensure the most accurate fit.
• Your ring needs to fit over knuckle but not be too loose or it will
• When a ring fits properly it should slide on easily, but will resist
just a bit when coming off.