Order our plastic ring sizer
It is the most accurate way to help you figure out what size will fit best
- The sizer should be snug, but still able to slide over the knuckle.
- Ensure you are comfortable with the size
Measure an existing ring
Open ring chart
- Select a ring from your current jewelry collection.
- Place the ring on a circle within the chart below, matching the inside edge of the ring to the circle closest in size.
- Should the size fall between two circles, order the larger size.
The Paper sizer
Print ring sizer
- Print and cut ring sizer below. Cut a small slit next to the arrow.
- Slip the pointed end of the ring sizer through the slit.
- Tightly secure around the widest part of the intended finger.
- Make a note of the number that lines up with the slit. This is your ring size!